Here's what I've gotten to do the last two days.
- Cleaned up a few dozen messes.
- Made the bed in the master bedroom.
- Made about a dozen meals.
- Worked out last night for 35 minutes.
- Finished my book while cuddled in a blanket with J and laying on the trampoline waiting for E to realize that it really was quite cold out. The kid REALLY needed to get some energy burned off though.
- (See above) Took the boys outside for a little over an hour. This of course resulted in two of my daffodil's being pulled. *sigh*
- Spent WAY too much time holding J on my lap or in my arms because he is so doggone clingy! Why can't I figure out what he needs? Or if he's just in a phase? Regardless, it's nearly impossible to do anything when I know he's going to be screaming the entire time if I'm not holding him.